profile image 49

What is the best way to handle this tax dilemma

My twenty one year old daughter lives with me, worked only four months and wants file taxes...I have claimed her and her 2-year old for the past two years...What is the best way to file. My filing status is 'Head of Household' and I believe her filing status in 'Single Adult'


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.