jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What Is The Best Way To Save Money?

1. profile image50
    misslady142posted 8 years ago

What Is The Best Way To Save Money?

i would like to know whats the best way to save money

2. anujagarwal profile image64
    anujagarwalposted 8 years ago

There are many ways to save money, I personally do not think there is any best way to save money, it all depends on person to person and their needs and lifestyle.

Whatever you do, you need to be consistent when you plan to save money. If you want, you can read my hub describing some of the tips to save money in general.

3. Small town fella profile image66
    Small town fellaposted 8 years ago

Think the best way to save money is to budget in savings.  I wrote a hub on building a budget for beginners, and I advise in that hub to have a direct deposit set up to a bank you don't use often for just a savings account.

If you create a budget and see where all your money goes, you may be able to find some extra to save as well.

4. Cameron Dinsdale profile image61
    Cameron Dinsdaleposted 8 years ago

Try to cut out the things that you don't need to buy each month, and save that money instead. You'll be surprised just how fast your savings can pile up.

5. profile image55
    mucuposted 7 years ago

Living within or below your means is essentially the most important way to begin saving money. In otherwords, whatever money you make in a certain period, you must ensure that your total expenses are less than that figure. Make a budget and stick to it...then get creative and think of even more ways you can cut down on your expenses.
    Click on the link below to read about some smart ways to save money: http://hubpages.com/hub/managing-personal-finances