jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in the power of passive and residual income? And if so why should

1. anubee profile image57
    anubeeposted 7 years ago

Do you believe in the power of passive and residual income? And if so why should everyone...

implement it?

2. tangoshoes profile image62
    tangoshoesposted 7 years ago

Yes I believe in the power of passive and residual income. Most income takes consistent work especially online where things change on a daily basis. I think passive residual income is very rare.

3. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Not really.  From what I've seen of successful internet entrepreneurs, no income is ever truly passive.   For one thing, you must be constantly promoting (or paying someone to promote) to keep your sites in the eye of the search engines.  For another, the internet changes so fast, and your competitors change so fast, that no one can afford to rest on their laurels.

4. onlinecashdigest profile image61
    onlinecashdigestposted 7 years ago

Yes, passive income is a reality! It usually come in trickles but once the trickles grows it becomes a stream, then the stream becomes a river until nothing can stop it!  An example of it is the power of compounding usually applied to interest rates.  If you can implement it on an online business, then you will feel its power.

5. magicman31 profile image53
    magicman31posted 7 years ago

Everyone should implement passive income streams because it's the path to true freedom. Freedom from needing to work daily. Freedom to travel where you like. Freedom from worries about money.

In the past it required a fair amount of money to create passive revenue streams in real estate or stocks but the Internet has changed all that. Hubpages is a good example of an investment in passive income that requires nothing more than time. And just about everyone has some time to spare here and there, enough to create quality hubs slowly but surely.

And even if you never achieve 100% success you'll still see huge benefits from achieving less, even 10% success will enhance your life in so many ways!

6. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 7 years ago

Passive income is a great way to prepare for retirement. With a passive income you could be making money while you sleep. Someone before me mentioned Hubpages and they are right. Blogging is the new form of creating a successful passive income. With a passive income you can gain freedom from a 9 to 5 job and you can also dictate when and how much you work.

working