jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I need some new ideas for PASSIVE INCOME. What are some of the ways you earn pa

1. Asa2141 profile image81
    Asa2141posted 3 years ago

I need some new ideas for PASSIVE INCOME.  What are some of the ways you earn passive income?

Beside Hubpages and thinking of buying a house to fix up, does anyone have some ideas for me on other ways to earn passive income?

2. liesl5858 profile image89
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

Another place where you could earn passive income is a website called WebAnswers. Google it and you will find the website. Webanswers is a website where you ask or answer questions and if your answer will be awarded then you will earn passive income from Google AdSense if someone clicks on the ads that Google puts on your awarded answers. Ask or answer 50 questions first before you get invited to apply for AdSense from Google. Once you start getting awards for your answers you will start earning passive income. Other suggestions are selling unwanted stuff to Ebay or Amazon, doing freelance work on Elance, if you are good at writing ebooks do some and so on.

Asa2141posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. I considered ebooks at one time but had no idea how to start. I don't even own a reading tablet. I'll put it in my hopper though.

3. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 3 years ago

Most legitimate ways that earn you passive income take a long time to work and usually require a significant up front effort.  It took me a year on HubPages before I got my first payout.  If you are good at drawing or coming up with funny jokes you can try selling your designs on a print on demand site such as Cafepress or Zazzle. Once you build up a large store of great designs, the money will start rolling in. You could also try the webanswers thing but I found that the income dies off after a couple of months.  If you're not good at drawing but can take great photos you can also sell your images on stock photography sites.  Just upload a bunch of high quality photos and they could sell for years.  As you can see I have written plenty of hubs on this subject.  Good luck out there!

Thanks.

4. raja_sangwan profile image44
    raja_sangwanposted 3 years ago

You can try hubpages.in with hubpages.com. hubpages.in is an articles directory and they share 100% adsense revenue with authors. also you can use your traffic better by transfring it to hubpages.in and can get new visitors to your hubs from hubpages.in . Rotating traffic is always profitable also you get backlinks which helps you in search engines.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll look it up!

working