How would I recieve free things since i can't really afford any and i'm 17 and a

1. profile image43
    mrs.denton030910posted 7 years ago

How would I recieve free things since i can't really afford any and i'm 17 and a first time mother?

2. Xgear profile image55
    Xgearposted 7 years ago

Wow, I dont think there is a need to be so rude to the girl. I would totally agree that it isnt good to get pregnant at 17 but the mistake has been made and it cant be undone, so bashing down will not help at all. Hopefully she alredy learned her lesson with this.

As for the question goes, different countres have different sort of financial aid, some better than others.

Firstly I'd agree with Lady Guinevere, try to finish school somehow and get a job. It could be some of those free exams that you study at home on your own and then just go once every three months or a year and take your test so you can be qualified to pass to the next year.

Also, get a job, even if you do get financial aid which some people cant get and in other cases its simply awful, a job will help you to sustain any expenses you need to cover that finnial aid will not cover for you.

Now, do know, any kind of financial aid you get is most likely to be related to the baby: Diapers, Milk, clothing. Do not expect to get any other thing.

Go to your town hall and ask for directives, they usually keep track of different governamental and non gov related agencies/foundations/etc that will help you. There you should be able to find information on finishing school and financial aid, or at least you could receive some directions where should you go next.

But one thing is for sure, it won't be easy and you will have to work really hard for everything andthere is no turning back when you got someone who depends on you.

Take care and best of luck to you smile

------

Just jobs beat me to it, but there he gave you a couple of links that should help you smile

3. TrinaLynne profile image82
    TrinaLynneposted 7 years ago

First off, I hope you and the baby are in good health.

Everyone makes mistakes that lead to consequences but that doesn't mean that your mistakes have to define you.

Check out Craigslist. That is a definite. Also momobile.org. That's a good one. Search the internet honey. It's an amazing place when you don't know what to do next.

Ignore those who have nothing nice to say and keep yourself in good spirits.

I hope this helps a little. If you need any other advice don't hesistate to drop me a line.

working