jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is better to make more money or to be happy with your job?

1. TVTopTen profile image56
    TVTopTenposted 7 years ago

What is better to make more money or to be happy with your job?

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Be happy with your job. You'll be surprised how little you need to survive.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

To be happy with your job...you spend a huge chunk of your life there, if that's miserable then what good is that extra money?

4. Springboard profile image81
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

For me the simple answer is that it is better to be happy with your job. How much money you make has nothing to do with the kind of lifestyle you ultimately can lead. If you know what to do with money, a little bit goes a long way.

5. kennynext profile image74
    kennynextposted 7 years ago

Happiness in your job is everything. If you are unhappy in your job, it will create stress and your happiness outside of  work will also suffer.

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

I think I would rather enjoy getting up in the moring to go to a job i liked than dread each day and have alot of money

7. Gypsy48 profile image72
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

Being happy with your job is more important. The stress you endure from a job you dislike can shorten your life.

8. FactAndFiction profile image56
    FactAndFictionposted 7 years ago

To be happy with your job is more important. Money is a material thing, happiness should be put first, unless there are other reasons you don't like your job.

9. jasonamartin profile image57
    jasonamartinposted 7 years ago

As long as you can pay your bills and save/invest in your future, then choose the career that you'll love.

working