jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is Hubbing, at Hubpages your full time or partime job????

1. profile image48
    Ruvim14posted 7 years ago

Is Hubbing, at Hubpages your full time or partime job????

any advise on how to start and what to do to get to the top on earning a thousand or so. Like the order of hub making and how and where to focus more on making more hubs, or least but very pricing hubs. PLease a need a good apinion to start woking here and spending time writing and making hubs. A Testamonial Would be very helpful on how you started out and what you did, and what i should do first, and what to avoid.

2. ZarkoZivkovic profile image77
    ZarkoZivkovicposted 7 years ago

Wow, you should make a hub on that question, comments will probably get the answers you need. there is no way to tell you how to get to $1,000. The only thing you can do is follow the others that set a good example.

- Be of use to the community, contribute with something useful
    - Write interesting hubs no matter what the topic is, present them in a natural way
    - Comment and comment some more, but real comments, no spamming
    - answer questions
    - promote your hubs outside the HubPages, link to them, other blogs, social bookmarks etc.
    - Hope for the best and than do all of this over and over again until you make it work for you...

That is the best advice anyone here on Hubs can give you as there is no sure recipe for making it in this industry!

Where you should start??? Well start with something you are familiar with, I can't tell you to start with Forex because adds for forex pay good if you don't know a thing about it. So write about anything you know, that will do for start. If you are still not sure what to write about, look around HubPages, see what is of interest to you, maybe you can write it better. Investigate, think it through and write, enjoy it a little, you got nothing to lose!

3. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 7 years ago

As I write for several other sites, and occasionally design websites for people, I consider making HubPages a part-time job.

I have a whole series of Hubs about making Hubs.  The first one is The HubPages Insider and it leads to the rest, http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubpages-help-information

Anyone can read those, and learn from that.  If someone wanted more specialized help or guidance, they would have to hire me. 

And just so you know, even though the question feature allows you to ask a specific Hub author a question (like you did to me), it in fact submits it to a public forum where anyone can see it and reply (aka the Answer section, here).

4. liljen23 profile image73
    liljen23posted 7 years ago

It is my full time job. I have accumulated some money but not enough to pay my rent. The only advice I can offer you is that if you want to make around $1,000 you will need to put in serious work around writing engaging hubs, backlinking, and researching keywords...