jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

no one has actualy answered my question, I understand you have to put the effort

1. profile image47
    spungoldposted 7 years ago

no one has actualy answered my question, I understand you have to put the effort in and I can...

now see the links and things to get advice on how to do it, but I would just like someone to say, yes it took me a few months but then I started earning a little bit of money or as yet I have not earnt anything etc. the answers I seem to be getting are almost computer generated from the site, they are not very personal

2. kennynext profile image72
    kennynextposted 7 years ago

I think it just takes good hubs, a lot of time, and I think even more luck. I know even if I do not make money, I still enjoy the writing. Have a great week end.

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You joined the site two hours ago, and have zero Hubs.  Why should anyone disclose personal info to you?  If you took the time to read the sections that I suggested, you'd actually learn how the site works, and what sort of work it takes to make money via the affiliate programs here.  And you'd learn how you could find Hubs already on the site where people do talk about their earnings.

It doesn't benefit anyone here to "spoon feed" you info, so you might want to make some genuine efforts of your own.

4. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 7 years ago

Yes, you can earn money.  After a little over 2 months I am just beginning to see some return.  It takes time and lots of effort, though - it is certainly not an overnight thing.

5. agaglia profile image79
    agagliaposted 7 years ago

Money isn't the only reason to post a hub. Some of us just want our writing to be read. And that is enough.

6. profile image47
    spungoldposted 7 years ago

Thank you very much for your answers. Naturally the real reason I will be writing my hubs is to be doing a job I love doing and getting my writing out there. However I have been a radio producer and presenter now for over 4 years for a community radio station which takes a lot of time and effort. As a single mum I need to also think about how much time and effort I can commit to something else which may potentially not earn us any money.

working