jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can you survive without no income and unable to work!

1. styles4luv profile image52
    styles4luvposted 7 years ago

How can you survive without no income and unable to work!

2. EatLovePray profile image54
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

Well, if you are disabled then you can get coverage in some countries.. smile However, if you are just lazy to get a job then you can't survive like that.

3. Sweetsusieg profile image85
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

Is there a particular reason you can't work?  If you live in the US and have a valid reason for not being able to work SSI (Social Security Income) is available to those who have various Doctors who will testify that you are unable to work due to physical or mental reasons.

Other than that, there is always 'curb surfing' (I happen to have an article on that)  or recycling, there are a few articles on here regarding that.  It does involve work of sorts, but with this type of work you can get assistance from friends or family.

4. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

if you are not able to work ssi is your best bet you may recive benifits for what ever reason is keeping you out of work if the courts deem it nessarry

5. J. McCoy profile image60
    J. McCoyposted 7 years ago

Keep looking for more ideas. Sweetsesieg covered medical reasons. But, I took an English class in college from a blind professor and had a friend paralyzed from the waist down who was a high school teacher. There are blind and paraplegic translators who work online from home. When things get insanely frustrating look for stories like that to inspire you. Try the book & workbook "48 Days to the Work You Love." It's one of the best ways to brainstorm solutions to your situation. If this answer doesn't take care of your question, feel free to contact me directly. I might be able to give more specific suggestions.

working