jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there money to be made in youtube.......

1. sir_tallest profile image62
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

Is there money to be made in youtube.......

2. Ari Lamstein profile image80
    Ari Lamsteinposted 7 years ago

I haven't hear of anyone making money from YouTube.  That's what makes HubPages so special!

3. waynet profile image74
    waynetposted 7 years ago

Yes there is, if you have a good way with video production, then you could create videos that direct people to any range of affiliate earning program or if you build up enough video views and subscribers then you could apply for YouTube partnership in which you earn from the ad revenue that your videos will create with sustained and growing traffic.

4. J. McCoy profile image60
    J. McCoyposted 7 years ago

That's a good idea, waynet. It seems like a great way to direct traffic to your hubs.

5. ave212 profile image59
    ave212posted 6 years ago

Yes! I have made quite a bit of money using Youtube. You don't even need to be great at making video's. Its very easy to drive traffic to any website or affiliate link by placing links within your profile and your video description, you then need to simply promote your video by getting as much exposure as possible. I use a piece of software to automate some of the promotion work and it has never failed to deliver.

You can read about one of my promotional experiments here:

6. profile image49
    amourette1993posted 4 years ago

yes... You can earn approx .0004 cents per view.  visit this link http://offers2013.com/how-to-make-big-m … money.html