I got very lucky with one of my videos and get many hundreds of hits a day with it.
Here are some things that helped
1. Keyword optimization. Be sure your keyword is in your title and and in the text underneath your video. Also do a search for similar videos. See which one in your niche is getting a lot of traffic. Use some of their keywords. This is getting harder, but you can find the keywords by looking at the source code for the site
2. Embed your video on other sites including hubpages. If you have a blog, write a posting about your video.
3. Write articles linking to your video
4. Create other videos and link them together through the Youtube captions with allow you to link to any other youtube video right from the video
5. Ping your video. This is a little like honking a horn in cyberspace. It lets people know you're oth their. You can do this several ways. Go to Ping o matic. com. Fill out the form for the Youtube site. Go to Mass-ping. do the same.
6. Create backlinks with social bookmarking.
7. Be sure you create great content
8. Wait. Youtube's own search system will yield more hits in time
It is really easy to drive traffic from Youtube, and it is also very targeted traffic. You can read this article
http://weirdnlolpics.blogspot.com/2012/ … -from.html
by Wavie2 years ago
I know that hubpages is strict about violations and copyright but is it a violation to post a youtube video in your hub, which you know includes copyrighted material, which the one uploading the video did not have...
by Terry Harris7 years ago
I have only just started to experiment with videos on my hubs. I was wondering how other people find using videos from youtube work for them, does it generate more traffic or is it a waste of time for you?
by Ishwaryaa Dhandapani2 years ago
Is it alright to use Youtube videos on hubs? Legal on HubPages?If Yes, then please guide me on how to upload Youtube videos onto hubs? Would appreciate your reply anytime. Thank you.
by Bill Manning8 years ago
I just made my first youtube video. It's just a slideshow but I got a new camcorder yesterday. Since I have a tourist website I'll be making videos of Disney and the other theme parks here in Orlando.I have my URL both...
by Darrin Stephen6 years ago
Just wondering in your opinion how to drive traffic to your hub?
by Bill Manning6 years ago
I've always made sure my pictures rank well for my keywords. This gives me traffic from people who use Google's image search.I noticed that the past few days my traffic has gotten bigger on my sites but I could not see...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.