jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you get people to accept something that's good for them and it's Free?

1. affiliatewill profile image58
    affiliatewillposted 7 years ago

How do you get people to accept something that's good for them and it's Free?

2. triosol profile image59
    triosolposted 7 years ago

Contact people thorough Social networking and forum and tell them about your FREE Offers. If it is worth then people will join them..

3. Shane Gray profile image61
    Shane Grayposted 7 years ago

An easy answer to your question is Craigslist. But, in general, if someone is unreceptive they will not care and hence it will be very difficult to try and make them.

4. ryancarter profile image61
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Yeah, with so many people building lists with free giveaways, I think that a lot of people are getting jaded to the whole sign up and get it free offers.

Also, lots of these free reports and ebooks are being given out loaded with affiliate links.  For some reason, aff links aren't all that popular with people anymore...

I have seen WAY more list building success with coupon codes, discounts, and real value free memberships and such...

5. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

One problem is-- it's human nature to think if something is offered for free, it has no value.
    People are cynical, usually because they have been fooled before. Most usually look for the attached strings, even if the offer is honestly offered for a loving reason with no expectations on the donor's part.

6. ROMANCER OF LIFE profile image69
    ROMANCER OF LIFEposted 7 years ago

Show them proof =-) and or try it for yourself. Perhaps show a video of what your offering! I guess youtube would work.

7. roxsilver profile image56
    roxsilverposted 7 years ago

What others have said here is true...people these days are skeptical of free offers.  But keep trying.  The more people hear from you and get to know you, they'll start to trust you.  And show them how good it is for them!

8. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Ever heard of horses and water? it's the same thing.

working