jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is It Really Worthy The Time And Effort To Go About Collecting Coupons That You

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Is It Really Worthy The Time And Effort To Go About Collecting Coupons That You Will Save Money?

2. SIJO1 profile image71
    SIJO1posted 7 years ago

Depends on how much you need to save the money really there can be some good deals with vouchers and coupons if you look around

3. kentuckyslone profile image84
    kentuckysloneposted 7 years ago

Definitely and without a doubt! I watch out for coupons and use them all the time. About to head out and buy diapers in just a bit (among other things) and have a $2.00 off coupon.

You do have to be careful and watch the brands. Sometimes a discount leaves an item still at a higher price than what you would have paid for your "regular" brand.

You can get discount coupons online too. I did that and saved over $50 on a phone I was already planning to buy.

4. JenSet profile image61
    JenSetposted 7 years ago

Definitely! Especially if you shop at a grocery store that does double-coupons. My local store will do double coupons up to $1 (so if you have a $0.40 coupon they'll take off $0.80). Clipping coupons is a weird habit to get into, but if you keep them organized and just flip through before you go shopping it can save you a lot of money - every little bit helps!

5. cvillelady profile image61
    cvilleladyposted 7 years ago

Absolutely! I save 50% to 75% at the grocery store. One of the stores I go to triples coupons up to $0.99 several times per year. It also does Super Double Coupons where coupons up to $1.00 are doubled. On a daily basis, it doubles coupons up to $0.99. Depending on the situation, sometimes you can make a profit on the coupon matchups which allows you to put the overage towards produce and meat, or anything you don't have a coupon for... so it is worth it!

I use forums/websites that tell me what coupons match up to sales in my area so that I can skip the research and just cut and print the coupons I need. Many of the sites actually post store inserts a week or two in advance.