jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you like shopping online? Pros or cons?

1. PierrePierre profile image60
    PierrePierreposted 7 years ago

Do you like shopping online? Pros or cons?

2. Polly C profile image94
    Polly Cposted 7 years ago

I like shopping online for some things such as books, for example, but ever clothes or shoes. I have to try those on and don't like losing the postage money if they are not right.

Electronic things I would only buy online if it was a great bargain, as if they go wrong its more of a hassle to send them back.

Generally I only buy online if it's something I can't get in the shops or it's cheaper.  I live in a place with good shops though, so don't do if that often.

One pro is the convenience - not having to bother going anywhere, but a con is inconvenience - not actually being therev when it turns up and having to collect it from the post office depot!

3. eslevy17 profile image58
    eslevy17posted 7 years ago

I shop online constantly, unless it's something I can find close by. You can usually find it cheaper and often get free shipping, and while I've spent plenty on return shipping sending things back, I think I've saved more by finding the lowest price. Besides, shopping trips take hours if it's far away and my time is extremely valuable. I have a lot of nothing I'd rather be doing.

4. chan0512 profile image61
    chan0512posted 7 years ago

yes, especially for big electronic stuffs such as laptop and TV.  You can try either slickdeals or fatwallet. Usually you will get about 20-25% off from retail store. If I get lucky, I'll get 30-50% off from store.

working