jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

I love trading Forex but I'd like to know the most reliable broker. Are etoro an

1. profile image46
    TooMaxiposted 7 years ago

I love trading Forex but I'd like to know the most reliable broker. Are etoro and oanda.com are...

good to invest? Thanks.

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I reckon you would get better answers by running through the hubs in the finance section rather than putting this up here in the hope of someone seeing it who knows.

3. MicahI profile image85
    MicahIposted 7 years ago

I've used Zecco Forex before and I had no problems with them.  They were the first broker I tried so I don't know much about any other broker.

4. electricsavant profile image57
    electricsavantposted 7 years ago

My vote is for Oanda..... I have been trading on their platform for years.

MB

5. freshjust.in profile image67
    freshjust.inposted 7 years ago

FXDD Malta is one of the best.  I have been using them for a couple years now. They have competitive rates, metatrader 4, good leverage, and fast support. Oanda is good but they don't allow metatrader 4 and I don't like how they increase there spreads during major events sometimes greater then 20 pips.  By doing this you can be stopped out of trades easily.   They do have competitive spreads during regular times.  I have also used FXCM but I find they are not as competitive on the spreads and don't offer PayPal as a funding or withdrawal option.

6. marketHEIST profile image58
    marketHEISTposted 7 years ago

most forex brokers and technology is similar, and they are getting more and more competitive.  The biggest thing for your cost is the spread and slippage.  on the other side, make sure your forex broker is actually registered as such with the U.S. CFTC.  We just wrote a hub about that and many forex brokers are not. so be careful.

7. thetrader profile image55
    thetraderposted 7 years ago

Oanda ever at least since they now support Metatrader see http://hubpages.com/hub/Oanda-Metatrader they also have an amazing iphone app!

8. cyco profile image41
    cycoposted 6 years ago

Depends what you want from a forex broker, if your are just a trader, then they are all much of a muchness.

Everyone will have a different combo of spreads, account types, leverages, minimum deposits, payment and withdrawal methods.

However if you are looking to recommend other traders/affiliates, watchout as many don't offer multiple payment tiers.

Check out what I mean here http://hubpages.com/hub/_Forex

working