jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How can you learn to Invest in online Forex trading without having to get scamme

1. afriqnet profile image51
    afriqnetposted 5 years ago

How can you learn to Invest in online Forex trading without having to get scammed ?

2. iamageniuster profile image75
    iamageniusterposted 5 years ago

Get a real brokerage account like MBtrading.com, Just2Trade.com, etc.

3. HubChief profile image80
    HubChiefposted 5 years ago

Research, research, research... Keywords "top 10 forex trading websites" , look for their customer complaints, read about company on website. I never tried forex but sharebuilder and etrade are my favorite trading websites in general.

4. createmyeconomy profile image71
    createmyeconomyposted 5 years ago

Hello - I went to a course with Daniel Kertcher - Trading Pursuits. I have been actively trading for over a year. It was the best money I spent. My wife and I did the course together.

5. DeviousOne profile image73
    DeviousOneposted 5 years ago

In Australia, the ASX holds seminars, as well as other major banks to assist those interested in taking up FOREX Trading. The best way to go about it would be to see a financial advisor who works in a reputable bank and see if they're aware of such seminars of information sessions.

6. Pauline Davenport profile image60
    Pauline Davenportposted 5 years ago

learn the ropes properly- invest in a decent course which shows you everything you need to know, I have come across so many 'courses' which share one gimmicky signal and peddle it as every day trading.
    Andy X's - 'The Insider Signal' is a superb intra day trading course which came out about 7 years ago,and he followed it up with daily support. It's the besst one I've ever seen
    Overcome the emotions fear and greed by knowledge and discipline.
    Happy trading people!!

working