i have no bank account, only my account now card, i need to borrow money.

1. profile image45
    g40kimberlyposted 7 years ago

i have no bank account, only my account now card, i need to borrow money.

I just really need to borrow some money from lenders or whoever, i have no bank account, i have an account now card.  and i was told i was pre-approved.  I don't know what to do?  i've been trying this for 2 days now!!!

2. profile image59
    foreignpressposted 7 years ago

Think very carefully if you really need to borrow money. What seems important actually isn't so important later on. Borrowing money usually means interest is attached. And it's the interest that puts people in the hole. So you end up paying back two or three times what you borrowed.
       There are several hubs on how to raise money quick. Possibilities are giving blood, selling unwanted stuff at garage sales, pawning your stuff -- but be prepared to get pennies on the dollar, and doing "same day pay" jobs like babysitting.
       Borrowing money is the last thing I would do. Knowing you have to pay it back makes life that much more aggravating.

3. kia31 profile image65
    kia31posted 7 years ago

Have you tried calling customer service, also I believe you need to have an account for a while before they will lend you money.

working