I hear you can make money on hub pages? Anyone know how this works? Have any ins

1. cockrelle profile image57
    cockrelleposted 7 years ago

I hear you can make money on hub pages? Anyone know how this works? Have any instructions or...

suggestions? would be very helpful. everydime counts. Thanks.

2. rachellrobinson profile image81
    rachellrobinsonposted 7 years ago

Have you signed up for adsense yet, it's under affliate settings under your my account tab. Go there, sign up for Google Adsense, it's really easy, and sign up for Amazon (Although I admit I am not sure how Amazon works), then check out this hub: http://hubpages.com/hub/Make-Money-Hubp … d-Day-Jobs , you should be able to gleem more knowledge from that than I could ever possibly give you at this point since I am fairly new myself. You might also check out some of the forums, there should be help there.

3. alextsui profile image60
    alextsuiposted 7 years ago

Just sign up for both Adsense and Amazon, fill in your affiliate IDs from Adsense and Amazon into your account. That way you'll get income from 60% of all the traffic from your hubs.

Search for "make money on hubpages" in the Search box above and read all the relevant hubs. Lots of good advice from experienced hubbers. Some are making a full-time income from this. I'm not there yet but my dream is to do the same.

Start writing lots of hubs. You need to write good quality hubs but the number counts also. The more hubs you create, the more traffic you'll get and your income goes up also.

working