jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Does anyone think that Adsense and Amazon Associates are confusing? or is it ju

1. PR Morgan profile image61
    PR Morganposted 7 years ago

Does anyone think that Adsense and Amazon Associates are confusing?  or is it just me? haha

2. RicardoE profile image70
    RicardoEposted 7 years ago

Adsense is cake.
    Amazon however is very confusing!!! nothing is clear there.

someone should make a step by step tutorial with screenshots and everything, but one that is up to date.

3. profile image0
    Longhunterposted 7 years ago

It's not just you. To say that AdSense or Amazon are confusing is a HUGE understatement!!!!!!!

4. Gail Anthony profile image60
    Gail Anthonyposted 7 years ago

I have had my difficulty with each of them.  I had an easier time getting Amazon to work and I still can't get Adsense to do their thing unless their thing is to frustrate me.

5. MoneyCreator24 profile image58
    MoneyCreator24posted 7 years ago

I´m sitting in the very same boat. Well, I found out a little at Amazon and a lot things didn´t work but still have no clue what to do with Adsense. I just check Adsense every day to look at my dayly earnings.

By the way, the picture is great. smile

6. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I personally haven't had issues figuring out either one of them, though it looks like I may be a minority here. The only thing I've found really confusing is trying to figure out the new site formats so I can find everything every time they do an update smile.

7. TinaTango profile image67
    TinaTangoposted 7 years ago

I've been using both for the past 2 years now...so I pretty much understand it.

8. trafford profile image36
    traffordposted 7 years ago

Well, everything need experience, knowledge and training, so if its your start, then don't worry we all have crossed from this way....smile