jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Other than being an Amazon Associate, what affiliate programs would you recommen

1. easylearningweb profile image92
    easylearningwebposted 7 years ago

Other than being an Amazon Associate, what affiliate programs would you recommendt?

2. wealthseeker profile image60
    wealthseekerposted 7 years ago

Google AdSense is good one. Have you looked in to it?

3. katescottuk profile image56
    katescottukposted 7 years ago

I use click2sell and paydotcom both have great affiliate programs... If you have a blog ad adsense and kontera for a little bit extra money aswell...

4. ArefinShams profile image56
    ArefinShamsposted 7 years ago

you can try plimus also. If you are asking about using the links in your hub, then you have to set the affiliate links of plimus in your hub manually, and you know the rules=no more than 2 urls from one domains is accepted in a hub.

5. aryan_cool profile image60
    aryan_coolposted 7 years ago

Neverblue and Ebay are the best  in terms of money making

6. maheshpatwal profile image74
    maheshpatwalposted 7 years ago

There are upteen numbers of affiliate and revenue sharing programmes, however in HP we can use only KONTERA/ADSENSE/AMAZON. Here's the list of more than 100 revenue sharing sites prepared by one of our elite hubber

7. fayehelen profile image55
    fayehelenposted 7 years ago

I've heard friend finder is good. Every person who signs up, you recieve $1. (i think) I haven't tried it out yet, but definately want to look into it.

8. fordie profile image73
    fordieposted 7 years ago

I have had good results with Commission Junction

9. jamesbrownbete profile image60
    jamesbrownbeteposted 7 years ago

Try plimus, clickbank and marketbay. I have been using this affiliate programs that I did not solely rely on my adsense and amazon earnings.

10. Max Harlow profile image59
    Max Harlowposted 7 years ago

Clickbank has only received positive reviews from everyone I've spoken to about affiliate marketing. Many people use only Clickbank and have enormous amounts of success and it's no surprise since Clickbank has more than $1 700 000 000 to its affilates to date!

11. Terje Sannarnes profile image60
    Terje Sannarnesposted 7 years ago

I think the question really depends on what type of traffic method you will utilize towards your affiliate products and offers. Also which type of affiliate products and offers you will promote. I use Neverblue and MaxBounty for the CPA(Cost Per Action) offers and  e-mail/zip submit offers, when I promote different type of affiliate products for sale, I use RapBank, which are a company established by affiliates for affiliates. The reason I choose RapBank is their instant commission payout plan, which are awesome if you use Pay Per Click advertising, then you can re-invest your earnings into more traffic and then again more earnings, until you reach your desired income goal pr. month.
    I avoid Clickbank, as it is to easy for people to get a refund after the sale has been done.

12. srinivas-katam profile image56
    srinivas-katamposted 6 years ago

you can try Google adsense and Commission Junction also

13. profile image0
    Jacobb9205posted 2 years ago

Google Adsense for sure! smile It's great for earning.