jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you do when all your money (2500 plus) disappears out of the bank on Fri

1. Boogr profile image67
    Boogrposted 7 years ago

What do you do when all your money (2500 plus) disappears out of the bank on Friday?

And the bank isn't open until Monday? The only line given for emergencies is for card theft or loss, and the only thing they can assist you with is putting a hold on your card, nothing else.

2. roadrockafella profile image61
    roadrockafellaposted 7 years ago

Cry while doing an egg roll on the floor. big_smile But seriously, I'd just wait 'till Monday since I can't do anything about it anyway. smile

3. guy1973 profile image60
    guy1973posted 7 years ago

once had this experience, I tried using the ATM from another bank. i was so angry and disappointed and till today I hate that bank

4. profile image0
    frantiicposted 7 years ago

My bank allows me to use my savings account as an emergency buffer before overdraft charges apply. You should see if your bank will let you do the same. Of course, this requires you to save money in your savings account to be effective, which you may or may not do.

5. Right On Time profile image63
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Go to work on Monday and work my hardest!                                .

6. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I don't think there is anything you can do.  Remember the old adage "don't put all your eggs in one basket".

working