jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are some great freelance sites to work for which are legit? And pay money?

1. lawrencebeach2010 profile image61
    lawrencebeach2010posted 7 years ago

What are some great freelance sites to work for which are legit? And pay money?

I am looking for information on sites which offer freelance work and pay you for the work. No beating around the bush or crap like that. I am also looking for sites which you can do customer service at home.

2. Decosigner profile image58
    Decosignerposted 7 years ago

There are quite a few but the following are just the best I know.

Freelancer.com
    Odesk.com

3. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

This hub reviews the best freelance websites - I've used them all in the past and can happily recommend them to anyone looking for freelance work, whether that's writing, customer service roles, web development, programming or any other kind of freelance job.  http://hubpages.com/hub/writer-freelance-jobs

Good luck!

4. rishi-bhrigu profile image57
    rishi-bhriguposted 7 years ago

freelance.com elance.com odesk.com scriptlance.com vworker.com are some of the better ones.some are more writer oriented while others are more webmaster oriented.let me know if you need more information.

5. profile image0
    chaimkovalskyposted 5 years ago

Avoid the Freelancer.com like poison! They suspend your account with your money and threat that either you will send them your ID scan (!) or they will delete your account (yes, together with stealing your money deposited there). They openly say that your money is in fact theirs! Look it all up: freelancer.com scam

To get your revenge:
    http://getahindu.blogspot.com/2012/08/c … ancer.html

6. profile image52
    LetiziaRousseauposted 5 years ago

Hi guys why not to have a go with www.job4fiver.co.uk legit website with customer support,unlike many other similar websites this one is improving its facility and services.

working