jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have your business cards with you in your pocket or handbag at all times

1. suncat profile image58
    suncatposted 7 years ago

Do you  have your business cards with you in your pocket or handbag at all times?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4760725_f260.jpg

2. Quarite profile image58
    Quariteposted 7 years ago

yes always because we might not know whom we would might meet and maybe involved in certain conversation which might turn into a good piece of business deal. So i always have my business cards available in my wallet...

3. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

Actually I don't have business cards for myself.................................

4. marketingskeptic profile image72
    marketingskepticposted 7 years ago

No, but that's actually a really good idea. I never really thought about it...business cards seem kind of antiquated nowadays though. But, I'll definitely give it a shot.

5. sydneyberyl profile image56
    sydneyberylposted 7 years ago

yes always! You never know what type of situation you may end up in ... better be safe then sorry. right? smile Marketing yourself is the best way nowadays to make your business grow in any way. Even a calling card is fine with your basic info or you could even include your personal websites like facebook, linked in, even your hubs!

6. telltale profile image74
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

Yes I do... don't know who you're going to meet next, a business card will be handy to give or reciprocate when given one.

working