jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's the best way to keep other's business cards in a small home office?

1. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 5 years ago

What's the best way to keep other's business cards in a small home office?

I tried putting them in my small rolodex and they fall out, a book may be too big for my small home office.  Any suggestions and can you write in a hub, please.

2. Lilleyth profile image86
    Lilleythposted 5 years ago

There are scanners that make saving business cards very easy.  No more cards everywhere.

3. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

Get a card scanner and throw all that paper in the recycle bin.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog? … OQBEOUNMAQ

4. somethgblue profile image87
    somethgblueposted 5 years ago

Now scanners are a good idea and a great movie but as an artist I prefer to leave my accumulated Business cards strewn haphazardly across my art table in a chaotic mess.

5. drbj profile image83
    drbjposted 5 years ago

An easy way to store your business cards in your rolodex, Lady G., is to print at the top of each card the name or business you want to recall, and then staple the card (one staple in the midcenter) to a blank rolodex card. Works for me, m'dear.

6. delaneyworld profile image79
    delaneyworldposted 5 years ago

When I get a new business card, I try to immediately transfer the information into my Outlook program - adding them to my contacts.  Another option would be to get an adorable decorative box and just toss them in there.  It would take long to find the information, but would be a great way to store them and be decorative. 

In a small office it might be preferable to save them electronically.  smile