How much pocket money do you give your children?

1. jacqui2011 profile image82
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

How much pocket money do you give your children each week, and do they do chores to earn it?

2. areinholz profile image72
    areinholzposted 6 years ago

It depends on the amount of chores they actually do, and how old they are. Right now I let my 13 year old "earn" money towards games. He doesn't always get the money but once it is "earned" he can pick out a video game. This usually happens about once or twice a month. The video games are sometimes used so that he can get more for his dollar. It seems to motivate him. If he wants to go somewhere with friends, we give him "special" money for that occasion.

3. profile image45
    rosemarypaulposted 6 years ago

Im Mrs.Rosemary Paul from Atlanta.i know how it feels like to be in stress.I needed a loan badly as a single parents when i lost my husband in an auto crash.I needed this money for the Purpose of business.i could not find anyone,not until a friend directed me to UK NATION loans.i was granted 55,000 Pounds without stress.since then i have promised to advertise for them.If you are in need of urgent finance get to them on ukloanslimited1@live.com here is their number +447035909751

working