How do I change back to a "personal" paypal account after upgrading to "premier"

1. Doctor Kristy profile image91
    Doctor Kristyposted 6 years ago

How do I change back to a "personal" paypal account after upgrading to "premier"?

Arrrrgh! I was on a computer at my local library on my paypal account and left the computer (stupid I know. I wasn't thinking) for a moment to go to the bathroom.

When I came back, some jerk had changed my paypal from personal to premier!!!!! (They also deleted some files from on my computer, but I retrieved them.) I don't fully understand the difference, but from what I can gather, they take 30 cents plus 2.9% of any payments that come in now? That's NOT okay, because all payments come in small amounts for me.

So how do I change back?

2. BlissfulWriter profile image66
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

All three types of paypal account (personal, business, and premier) will have "transaction fee".  (Transaction fee like 30 cents plus 2.9% is typical).

What you do not want is a "monthly fee" (which can be $30/month).  Make sure you don't have this type of account.

Best advice is to call PayPal to talk with a live person directly.  And that may be the only way to switch back.  I know paypal makes it hard to reach them by phone.  But it is available.  Here is how ...
    http://learnwebtutorials.com/how-to-con … l-by-phone

1. profile image0
      Jacobb9205posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Good tutorial! smile

working