jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you clip Coupons?

1. frugalfamily profile image75
    frugalfamilyposted 6 years ago

Do you clip Coupons?

Extreme Couponing is controversial. If you don't clip coupons, what is stopping you?  Time?  Value?

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

I clip coupons whenever I find ones that I can use. There is a site I go to every once in awhile and print the coupons that I may use.

3. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

I use whatever coupons I come across, especially the baby items coupons, but I don't have the time to spend hours couponing like they do on the show.

4. Huntgoddess profile image76
    Huntgoddessposted 6 years ago

That is the question. What do you value, love and appreciate the most? That is the answer. This started out to be an answer in a forum about coupons, but --- I guess since I'm an old granny full of what I HOPE is wit and wisdom (?)--- I found I just couldn't shut myself up on the topic. read more

5. Vanessa Anderson profile image60
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

I'm still learning the art of couponing, so I'm by no means an extreme couponer yet, but I absolutely love to do it.  I get mine from newspapers and websites,  I usually spend a few hours a week clipping and the most we've saved so far on a grocery bill is around $40.

6. profile image51
    YunisAttposted 6 years ago

couponing is not a bad idea however wouldn't it be a better use of time to look for better deals on products that are being retailed for less that the discounted price available on a product with a discount coupon.

7. profile image45
    rachael123posted 6 years ago

Do you clip Coupons?

Im Rachael from Toronto,i was in financial mess seeking for an urgent loan to buy a house worth $240,000.I found no legit lender until i was directed to UK NATION LOANS where i was granted the sum after three days which i contacted them.I have a house no which i will pay little by little till all is seetled.

If you re in need of urgent loan,here is their contact details...
    Gregory Woods
    Address:19 packview ND 347WK London