jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you shop with coupons?

1. truthfornow profile image83
    truthfornowposted 6 years ago

Do you shop with coupons?

And is it really worth the time and trouble to be an extreme coupon-er?

2. daisyf1305 profile image77
    daisyf1305posted 6 years ago

OMG yes yes n YES!!!!!
    Let's say that sundays is the day I sit organize and plan my shoppings!!!!! then i go shopping all week a little bit at a time to get the best details..
    ex. Today I went to walgreens bought $30.00 in potato chips Kettle brand for less than $11.00 AWESOME.
    tomorow I will go to CVS and buy 6 two packs of DOVE bar soap for a whopping $1.25 cents....
    Then back to walgreens to get the hydro three cartriges for less than $3.00 when they are originally $8.99 ea...
    check out my couponing hubs, if u are a newbie or advance finding info makes us couponers stronger

3. Daniella Lopez profile image92
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

Yes I shop with coupons and yes it is worth it to be an extreme couponer (if done wisely).

The trick is to not use coupons that are for products you're not likely to use. People are really bad about doing this. If you only use the coupons of things that you actually use, then you'll end up saving a boat load of money in the end.

I too have hubs on couponing, if you're interested. smile

4. Robin Pena profile image60
    Robin Penaposted 6 years ago

Yes, today I went to Target and got $70 worth of stuff and spent $3 out of pocket and still have $10 in gift cards!!! Love couponing.

5. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

I do from time to time. After seeing the Money Saving Queen I really want to try it!

6. Aceblogs profile image59
    Aceblogsposted 6 years ago

The question could not have come at a much better time than today , just completed my targets for this week and got gift card copons worh 100$ and while coming back to whome i did buy some clothes smile YES I DO SHOP infact i am a shopholic

working