jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Which is better: earn more money or save more money?

1. Treasuresofheaven profile image80
    Treasuresofheavenposted 6 years ago

Which is better:  earn more money or save more money?

2. spsingh profile image60
    spsinghposted 6 years ago

According to me to enjoy life you need to spend more money but you may need money anytime so when you will save more money you will not enjoy more I think earn more money is better option than save more money for happy life....

3. HubAnthony212 profile image60
    HubAnthony212posted 6 years ago

I believe earning money is better. If you don't earn a lot of money, you won't have much to save.

4. Mavhe Quijada profile image58
    Mavhe Quijadaposted 6 years ago

Here, they go together.

How can you save if you're not earning? How can you earn if you're kind of over spending without saving?

5. BabyCheetah profile image74
    BabyCheetahposted 6 years ago

I think if you are earing more money you can save more money but also have some to spend. So I'd say earn more smile

6. Jennie Demario profile image40
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

A wise person once told me that as long as you don't spend more than you earn you will always be rich.  But, if I had to choose then I would say that saving money is more important.  You will always have the money that you've saved but there is always a chance your earnings will stop and you will be left with nothing.  As others have said, earning more and saving more usually go hand in hand if you are smart with your finances.

7. Vanessa Anderson profile image60
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

I would have to say both.  You have to earn money to live, but save money for the future.  Both are just as important as the other in my eyes.

8. nayaz1625 profile image78
    nayaz1625posted 6 years ago

Save more is good. But earn more will help you save more.