jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever earned money with online surveys?

1. Mary Contrary profile image61
    Mary Contraryposted 6 years ago

Have you ever earned money with online surveys?

2. sasta10 profile image63
    sasta10posted 6 years ago

No, most surveys take too long to complete and the comissions are not that great, it's not worth the effort.  Also sometime you can't complete every survey as you may not qulaify after answering first few questions.  I would rather stick to othet opportunities like ebay, fiverr.com, ioffer, etc.  Thanks.

3. ajayshah2005 profile image55
    ajayshah2005posted 6 years ago

Very interesting question!
    I have joined many survey sites by filling many pages of my personal information. It is about two months, i am waiting for my first survey.

4. profile image0
    klevifushaposted 6 years ago

Very interesting question. Yes I have! I received a check for $130 last month from survey savvy. It is the best survey taking site. You won't get rich quick though if that's what you're hoping for. It's a passive income. It took me about 8 months to make $130.

If you do sign up, I would really appreciate it if you could please use my referral ID code which is 3834336. I will be happy to answer any further questions regarding the subject.

5. RUSTYSCAGE profile image58
    RUSTYSCAGEposted 6 years ago

I've been doing surveys in my spare time for five years. You just need to find the survey sites that work for you. I wrote a hub about the ones that have paid me a decent amount:
    http://rustyscage.hubpages.com/hub/Paid … te-Of-Time

6. poshcoffeeco profile image81
    poshcoffeecoposted 6 years ago

Yes I have tried surveys. Very often you do not qualify for the particular survey or it is closed because they have had enough responses. Very often they want to offer vouchers and not money in return for your information.
    I am sure there will be people making a good living from this but they will want to keep the secret to themselves.