jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can a person really make money by doing online surveys? If so, how much?

1. Toni Miller profile image62
    Toni Millerposted 6 years ago

Can a person really make money by doing online surveys? If so, how much?

2. Victoria Lynn profile image89
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

I don't know about making a lot, but I do answer surveys for one place that gives 5 to 20 points, sometimes up to 100 or so for extended surveys, or even more for at-home surveys, such as keeping up with a product you agree to try (that they send you). It takes quite a few months, but eventually I have enough points for them to send me 20 bucks. Another one is just clicking on opportunities that are sent to your email. It only takes a few seconds, and you get 5 or 10 points, more if you respond to the offer. After a while, I can trade in points for gift cards to stores, etc.... Those are worth it to me, because they don't take too long. Others I've tried are too tedious or take too long.

3. JEDIJESSICUH profile image81
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

You can, but like Victoria Lynn pretty much summarized for you, it's a long process. Just like HubPages, there's no get-rich-quick-scheme when it comes to making money with online surveys.

4. Laura in Denver profile image80
    Laura in Denverposted 6 years ago

I have not yet found one and have looked. I suggest you google online survey name followed by scam to find internet reports if this organization is a scam.

5. Marie-Renee profile image80
    Marie-Reneeposted 6 years ago

I have been doing online surveys but I don't really earn from it, maybe because I am not doing it fulltime. Jessica is right when she says there is no get-rich-quick scheme online, even if you have to pay for it which I don't prescribe to. Still hard work and to make it easier it should be something you enjoy...like in HP, we do something we love and some earn from it.

6. Cas Merchant profile image60
    Cas Merchantposted 5 years ago

There are only 2 sites that I can recommend, and though you won't get rich, if you spend about an hour a day total on these two sites, you should have no problem reaching the $10 or $20 cash-out amount a couple times a month. Try www.toluna.com, which has surveys and topic polls/opinions that earn you cash($20 cash out minimum) and www.MySurvey.com. (1000 points to redeem for cash or gift card).They are the only sites that i've ever tried that are legit, and I use them faithfully, and can count on a small check in the mail once or twice a month from each one. I also wrote a hub about the 'top' survey sites, but I still stick with just these two. Hope this helps!