jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your main source of income?

1. rochelj profile image70
    rocheljposted 6 years ago

What is your main source of income?

2. trotter2099 profile image82
    trotter2099posted 6 years ago

My main source of income is my day job. Hopefully though I will be able to make more money from hubpages once I get better at writing articles, SEO, back linking and all the other little things that go hand in hand with making money online

3. billdowis profile image59
    billdowisposted 6 years ago

My main source of income is also my day job. It is a part time job that I hold mainly for health benefits.

I get the other half of my income from writing and auctions. I would like to become 100% self employed and earn all of my money from writing.

The thing to keep in mind is that you will not earn all of your income from hubpages. You need to write a lot and sell your writing everywhere that you can. Or sell something else and use your writing to boost those sales.

I currently write fiction, non fiction and web content. I am working on a novel. I sell my web content to buyers I find on eLance and Constant Content and I am always looking for other places to hawk my wares.

4. derma profile image60
    dermaposted 6 years ago

My main source of income currently is just online. I'll apply job after i graduate.

5. nybride710 profile image59
    nybride710posted 6 years ago

My personal income comes 100 percent from writing online.  I'm up to about $2,500 a month now.

6. point2make profile image82
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

My main source of income is my day job. I have been selling on ebay for ten years and that produces a steady "additional" income as well. Hubpages is starting to pay but I've a long way to go to replace either of my other "sources".

7. jainismus profile image72
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

I have no single source of Income. I get a part of y income from offline and online writings, and a part from my so many other activities.

8. profile image36
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

Interest from my money in the bank.Do you have to work? Sorry to hear that.

working