jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think the World is headed to a one currency world ?

1. Sundaymoments profile image78
    Sundaymomentsposted 6 years ago

Do you think the World is headed to a one currency world ?

If we change to a world wide currency what affects do you think it will have on your Country alone? There has been talk and speculation that all this talk about the worlds economy is only a political move to move the entire world to a single world wide currency. I like to know others thoughts on this matter and also would like to know how you think it will affect the Country you are from. Do you think these talks are prophesies coming to pass. There are multiple questions within this subject feel free to elaborate as much as you need...

2. profile image36
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

I don't think it I know we are,good.What we need is a NEW WORLD ORDER anyway.If we could get everyone micro chipped that would be great.But we have to start with a single economoy first!Soon be paitent we'll get there!!!

3. yusefblack profile image61
    yusefblackposted 6 years ago

Good question.  Possibly, eventually, but first I think the idea of borders will be "redefined" according to economies, may be similar to the EU.

4. ZIa Ahmed khan profile image79
    ZIa Ahmed khanposted 6 years ago

The need is one currency, i.e. Gold Base or some thing similar which can not be manupulated. This will save financial system from future collapse.