jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If money was not an issue, what is the one thing you would do for life?

1. Fuller-Life profile image75
    Fuller-Lifeposted 6 years ago

If money was not an issue, what is the one thing you would do for life?

2. davenmidtown profile image88
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

travel all over the world and travel some more

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

Provide a home for unwed mothers, and childcare so they could finish their education, have a better life, and raise their children, and the same for abused women.

Have a foundation to help those obtain appropriate wheelchairs so that they do not have to become a prisoner to their home or bed, along with needed home modifications for ramps and doors, as well as other things they need, and services they need which insurance companies deny over and over.

4. nicregi profile image78
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Start up my own company and make it towards a multilevel international company.

5. Dexter Yarbrough profile image82
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

If money wasn't an issue, I would travel the world and take beautiful photos.

6. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I would have gone to medical school and been a family physician.  Hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans was too much to even contemplate.

7. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I would do, just what I do..........

I would feed.............

there would be no budget, no human services, intervention, no controlling of temperatures, mandated by the state...........no rules that hinder me or my staff, no  unnessary safety mandates ( yes, I understand safety  guidelines)..........

I would cook and feed..............cook more and feed more............

MY passion is cooking.........eat what you like and leave the rest to someone else.

I will cook as long as you will eat!

working