jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it just me, or does it always seem like the tax prepare office seems unprepar

1. Bills Place profile image87
    Bills Placeposted 6 years ago

Is it just me, or does it always seem like the tax prepare office seems unprepared?

Is it just me, or does it always seem like the tax prepare office seems unprepared with the client to sitting space of the office? Over the years I have been to several and every time the waiting area has roughly 10-15 seats, but there's usually twice that waiting to be seen...

2. Millionaire Tips profile image93
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

I've written a hub about tax preparation offices.  The problem is that people tend to come all at the same time, especially if there is a quick loan attached, and it takes a long time to get workers trained and ready to do taxes.  A lot of the people doing the taxes are new and it takes them a while to get up to speed. 

Then people stop coming, and the workers have nothing to do, so they are sent home, and they decide they don't want to prepare taxes anymore.

I've also written a hub about how to do your taxes without the headaches.

3. profile image53
    taxcalculatorsposted 6 years ago

Tax preparers are busy from Jan thru April. After April, the place will be like a desert - you will find plenty of seating. And having a few people stand in line shows their business in good - and believe it or not, will attract more people. Its like a restaurant where people wait and wait to be seated - the food must be good - right  ?

4. Bills Place profile image87
    Bills Placeposted 6 years ago

Millionare- I will have to check out your hub when I get time. I went to H&R block for mine, and my parents were going to do theirs, but decided to get a second opinion where they usually go. Now what really confused me is the office they usually go to claimed they could not claim me, yet H&R block said they could... 0.o I stay confused!

Tax - I know, but just thought it would be a good question as it's tax time. smile

working