jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have more than one pet and it seems like they have their own little socia

1. Charlu profile image83
    Charluposted 5 years ago

Do you have more than one pet and it seems like they have their own little social club?

Between my dogs who are always playing around and kind of look at me to say "What was she thinking?" or my horses who whinny at the neighbors down the street like "Hey did you hear about?" I think I'm in the middle of the Animal Social Clubhouse.  Of course there is always the dip in the pond when they sit there and just seem to chit chat.

Do your pets seem to have their own social club?

2. kathyjones1952@at profile image61
    kathyjones1952@atposted 5 years ago

I have a horse and a dog but they don't seem to have much of a social club.  Since I just have one horse, she doesn't socialize much.  My dog did have a boyfriend at one time but I haven't seen him in a long time.  I think she is friends with one or two of the dogs next door but that's about it.

3. toyota 4k profile image60
    toyota 4kposted 5 years ago

I have a Shih  tzu and a cat. They are friends and sleep together. When the cat litters, the dog allows the kittens to suck her nipples. They're lovable creatures.

4. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

I currently don't have any pets (I do love dogs and hope to add to the family in the future) but I wanted to point out that your photo of the 3 golden retrievers Say It All LOL! These 3 look like they are planning something!

5. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yep. My two cats are brothers who seem to know what each other is thinking. They sometimes lay down together on the bed or in front of the window.

6. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I have 4 dogs and 2 cats. They definitely have their own social club. Some are chummier than others. The cats are brothers, sometimes they groom each other, sometimes they fight. The cats both love one of the dogs, they follow her and rub against her. She only tolerates them, occasionally she gets fed up with them and snaps.