jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

At the end of the day, what generates more revenue quality or quantity of hubs?

1. momsponge profile image70
    momspongeposted 5 years ago

At the end of the day, what generates more revenue quality or quantity of hubs?

2. kgala0405 profile image81
    kgala0405posted 5 years ago

Quality by far, do some keyword research and you will be amazed.  20% of your hubs will generate 80% of your traffic.  You can do the quantity route but, it is a better idea to work smarter than harder.

3. wandererh profile image77
    wandererhposted 5 years ago

I will go for quality.  Do your keyword research, read up on the recommendations for a quality hub and your hubs can do very well.

I would also suggest to consider quantity.  Many hubs, especially in subject areas that you are familiar with, can be put up within an hour or so, and I would suggest to go ahead and put them up.  They don't take up much of your time, would generate some income as well, and if you are lucky, you might accidentally hit a winner.

4. paries profile image66
    pariesposted 5 years ago

i guess if you can do both that would really give you more revenue...

5. Hypersapien profile image38
    Hypersapienposted 5 years ago

Tricky question.  It's a lot like asking whether you'd want to own 10 McDonalds restaurants or one Tavern on the Green.

To be frank, I think you need both quantity and quality. For instance, I recently completed the 30-hubs-in-30-days challenge, and I would certainly say that it was the quantity - to a certain extent - that helped my earnings start to accumulate, because I was publishing and promoting a new hub almost every day.

working