jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What are the pros and cons of Adsense, Infolinks and Chitika, and should others

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image92
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 5 years ago

What are the pros and cons of Adsense, Infolinks and Chitika, and should others be considered?

For writers who have their own blogs and other websites, which of the three advertising earnings programs are good for what purposes, and what cautions should be exercised when using each one? Should other advertising earnings programs also be considered? If so, what are their pros and cons?

2. Stephen Crowley profile image59
    Stephen Crowleyposted 5 years ago

all 3 are making money for lots of people. Though, i dont consider any of them anything more than small income streams. Others will say different but i prefer to target products with high commissions. If web traffic is something you can attract through good SEO skills, you can develop a passive income from all 3.

1. Diane Woodson profile image61
      Diane Woodsonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I would like to ask how small the income is...I am doing this for enjoyment but would think if my writing is excellent since I have been published 3 times besides here on HUB that I would make some sort of income. I am also writing other things.

3. mailxpress profile image54
    mailxpressposted 5 years ago

I USE THEM ALL.  I feel they all help me earn good steady monthly income.  I have many blogs and a couple of websites and I use all three together.  It is allowed to use Adsense ads on the same page as Chitika and Infolinks.  I feel they all compliment each other.

I'm also an Amazon associate and I've been using Google Affiliate Network ads.

Everyday I earn some kind of revenue or commission.  They all work great.

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image92
      Healthy Pursuitsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, mailxpress. I'm ready to create my first blog, and knowing that there's more out there besides Adsense was encouraging.

4. eastohiohunter profile image61
    eastohiohunterposted 5 years ago

Pros: The obvious, making money online.
    Cons: If using it as a sole way to make money, you risk your account getting banned. 

If you are using Adsense, make sure you are using other methods to make money as well, as they can disable your account without warning, and all of the money earned goes with it.

1. mailxpress profile image54
      mailxpressposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good Con to share.   I agree 100%.

working