Is anyone making money with Yahoo Answers ?

1. afriqnet profile image49
    afriqnetposted 5 years ago

Is anyone making money with Yahoo Answers ?

I am wondering if Yahoo answers offers contributors an opportunity to earn since I saw someone who has answered 50k questions. Does it have any economic motivation ?

2. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

When I go on YA I always leave my HP profile page address as the source page. I only get about 50 PV through my profile page, but at least I am helping some of the dog owners that need the info I have written (hubs) about.
    You have a lot of great information so if you do go on there, I would suggest you not bother telling anyone you are a vet. They will just make derogatory comments (such as "no vets are on this site"). I answer the question and leave my address. Some others sign "DVM", vet tech, or "CVT" but who can prove it, in this age of the internet?

3. sm825 profile image59
    sm825posted 5 years ago

I myself have used Yahoo answers for certain niches that needed answering and link back to my work that is related to the question they asked. It allowed me to reach 30,000 views on one of my YouTube videos. So it can in turn help you make more money, depending on where you link it. But make sure you do not link back to your content no more then 2-3 times a day. Otherwise you risk getting banned and possibly losing all of your questions, and answers.

working