jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Why are Russians interested in viewing one of my hubs?

1. Doodlehead profile image79
    Doodleheadposted 5 years ago

Why are Russians interested in viewing one of my hubs?

Can anyone tell me why of all countries, including the ones that are English speaking why Russians would want to view my hub?  The hub is about investing in houses versus condos.

2. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 5 years ago

I love the Russians that I've met because the ones I've come across are hardworking and straightforward. It is smarter to invest in houses rather than condos, so you've obviously written about a good topic. Having said this, it's possible that some Russians with money to invest were looking for this info and found your informative hub.

1. Doodlehead profile image79
      Doodleheadposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your answer.  The reason I thought it was wierd about Russians reading it is that I advocate the superior tax benefits that CONDOs offer.    As they do not participate in the US tax concept of DEPRECIATION I thought it wierd they'd read it

3. sassymuffin profile image60
    sassymuffinposted 5 years ago

A lot of Russians are looking to invest in foreign real estate (including United States). That's probably the reason they were drawn to your hub.

Actually when I'm doing keyword research on the word "USA" in Russian, one of the most searchable keywords are connected with investing and buying real estate in USA. So probably it's rather hot topic for Russian people.

working