jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some of the best ways to gain financial independence?

1. aDayInMyLife1 profile image90
    aDayInMyLife1posted 5 years ago

What are some of the best ways to gain financial independence?

2. LandmarkWealth profile image79
    LandmarkWealthposted 5 years ago

The best way is to work for yourself.  You rarely get wealthy working for someone else.  That is easier said than done.  Being an entreprenuer is not for everyone.  But my advice to those considering it is this...

Find out what you love to do, what you're good at, and what makes money.  The key is to find the intersection of the three. 

That was some of the best advice I ever recieved.

3. madelineyochum profile image59
    madelineyochumposted 5 years ago

Building credit is a good way to gain financial independence. Employers, mortgage loaners, and many businesses conduct a credit check which reflects a person's past financial record i.e. Do you pay your bills on time? Do you pay your credit cards off right away? Your credit score could determine whether or not you can get a loan for a car, school, or business.

Paying for your own expenses is also a sign of financial independence. Whether it be school, food, or your first car, making those purchases, responsibly, shows others you fully support yourself.

And don't forget to work and save! Limit impulsive spending and make that money! Don't look at my Jeffrey Campbell Shoe hub! Just playing.

4. Pramesh Shrestha profile image61
    Pramesh Shresthaposted 5 years ago

Save more money and spend less. If you feel its uncomfortable or not possible to save money, first start saving only 2 or 3 % of your income. Once you are comfortable with that start saving 5% then 10% and so on. Then use that money to pay off your debts...

5. shivanchirakkal10 profile image57
    shivanchirakkal10posted 5 years ago

Better to find out some part time work like home based business. My hub 'Few Tips To Earn and Live Successfully' will help you to find some easy method of home based business. Read it. If any question you can ask me.

working