Do people actually make money or they are just losing their money most of the ti

1. tnvrstar profile image73
    tnvrstarposted 5 years ago

Do people actually make money or they are just losing their money most of the time?

Is Forex legit?

2. botipton profile image60
    botiptonposted 5 years ago

I assume you are asking if people make money on the Internet.  Yes,  people make money on the Internet.  Sadly most of the money is made by people selling information on how to make money on the Internet to people who want to make money on the Internet.  Most of the information sold does not work so people also end up losing money.  There are more people losing money on the Internet then there are making money.

Just as in any  other business, you need three things to make money on the Internet, a product  to sell, someplace to sell it and someone to come to the place  you are selling it that is looking for what you are selling..  Long as you have those three then you make money.  On the Internet the place for people to come to is a website.

While this is way to much to go into on here let me just say that yes you can make money on the Internet and once you learn how then it is up to you to decide how much by how much effort you put in.

1. tnvrstar profile image73
      tnvrstarposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for answering. I forget to mention about Forex in the question. Good answer anyway.

working