jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What are you working on today?

1. starstream profile image77
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

What are you working on today?

2. R W Bobholz profile image69
    R W Bobholzposted 5 years ago

Reviewing the documents for a merger between two companies.

3. AdeelAthar profile image59
    AdeelAtharposted 5 years ago

Fried a Yummy Fish! I have wrote the recipe in my hub as well.

4. Brilqntin profile image74
    Brilqntinposted 5 years ago

Several things actually... Updating the SMM strategy and action plan on one of my freelance projects and discussing the new targets with the team, editing an email series on another freelance projects and last but not least - working on the marketing plan of my own venture which I am about to start in a couple of months with a couple of partners - busy day! :-)

why do you ask? :-)

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Nothing terribly exciting. Am planning on cleaning up my craft room so that when my grand kids come over on Friday, we can start fresh on making a mess.

6. truebluewriter profile image64
    truebluewriterposted 5 years ago

Working on some posts, and meeting a couple of people later to collect some money.

7. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 5 years ago

Posture, It has been awful.  When what you are working on is also a lab project it is so annoying..

8. profile image55
    Relianttechposted 5 years ago

I am working on strategy to generate traffic to my own website : www.relianttechnologies.in

9. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

My quilts, I've almost got 2 patchwork quilt tops done.

10. kellylipp profile image74
    kellylippposted 5 years ago

sadly, I'm avoiding doing laundry by reading hubs while I wait for my raspberries to grow on Farmville!  It's been a long day and a very hectic week- not more than a few minutes to myself since Monday.  I'm just unwinding, or re-charging for tomorrow's adventures.

11. profile image58
    Krystal Bihmposted 5 years ago

Fixing what seems to be my never ending debt so my credit score reflects how wonderful of a person I am.

12. profile image49
    Wilbart26posted 5 years ago

Writing hubs and making my family happy.