jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

What are some things on your "to do" or bucket list you want to accomplish befor

1. Daisy Mariposa profile image86
    Daisy Mariposaposted 4 years ago

What are some things on your "to do" or bucket list you want to accomplish before you get too old?

2. Sunshine625 profile image93
    Sunshine625posted 4 years ago

Age shouldn't hold you back from doing some thing that you truly want to. I don't recommend an elderly person to take up kick boxing or skate boarding, but if they have the mojo then by all means go forth and conquer. I don't have a bucket list, I just have many to-do lists. On top of my list is to sing a duet with Keith Urban! Second on my list is singing lessons! smile

1. NotPC profile image60
      NotPCposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'm pretty sure that's what Daisy meant when she asked the question.... Clearly, some activities just become out of the question as you get older. You gave some great examples of things elderly people can't do. I would also like to add Bungee Jumping

2. Sunshine625 profile image93
      Sunshine625posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'll also add cartwheels and jumping on trampolines or in bounce houses:)

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago

I think I'd like to spend some time in Europe!  (European women...OH MY!)

4. Kierstin Gunsberg profile image98
    Kierstin Gunsbergposted 4 years ago

Have a baby! I'm dreamin' real big...but as it turns out that whole "biological clock" thing is real.

1. freecampingaussie profile image62
      freecampingaussieposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I hope it works out for you as it is so rewarding having children . We have 3 daughters and I loved seeing them grow up and now have their own lives .

5. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 4 years ago

We are doing some of our bucket list items now ! Been exploring Singapore. Amsterdam- today we leave for Paris. I really want to go in a hot air balloon etc, I did a hub on creating a bucket list with some of what we want to do in it ! As my knees are getting worse I need to try get through it faster.
    Do as much as you can while you have your health as things could change in a second .

6. AMFredenburg profile image81
    AMFredenburgposted 4 years ago

I want to build myself a tiny house, get my own little piece of land, and live rent-free! Grow some veggies, get back into sewing, painting and photography, and invent a car that generates its own power.

7. agusfanani profile image80
    agusfananiposted 4 years ago

One of big plans in my life is go for a haj pilgrimage to Mecca. I hope I have the opportunity to accomplish that plan.

8. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 4 years ago

As I continue to get older, I realise there are some things I will not get to see or do before I reach the age of "settling" in life.  Doesn't really matter as long as I continue to enjoy each moment.  However, would be nice to see all the attractions that my current state has to offer... that may yet be doable.

1. AMFredenburg profile image81
      AMFredenburgposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I remember the day I realized I was never going to be able to read all the books I wanted to read . . .  a say day!

working