jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

What is the top place on your bucket list?

1. Stephiliboo profile image58
    Stephilibooposted 6 years ago

What is the top place on your bucket list?

Out of anywhere you could possibly travel to, where in the world is it that you just have to explore??!

2. Nspeel profile image75
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

Uber good question. I personally want to go to the great barrier reef. I have been saving my change for almost 5 yrs and have a few hundred dollars. It is going to take much more change to get me there but god will it be well worth every penny, literally. Again great question

3. BWD316 profile image85
    BWD316posted 6 years ago

top 5 places in my bucket list in no particular order:  any part of Ireland, Barcelona Spain, glaciers in Greenland (before they melt!), Key West Florida, and Venice before its underwater! i just realized i might have a time constraint on some of these places that i want to go!

4. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

My dream is to circumnavigate North America in a sailboat.. I would leave from  Maine heading down the east coast to the Panama Canal. Then up the west coast of the US and Canada. From Alaska I would cross the Northwest Passage [in summer of course] then down the arctic coast of Canada eventually passing Labrador, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia,  and back to Maine. In all probably close to 15,000 miles.

5. LegendaryN8 profile image58
    LegendaryN8posted 6 years ago

I would say Japan - - to be specific, Kyoto and Nara.

6. Stephiliboo profile image58
    Stephilibooposted 6 years ago

I really like how everyone went outside the box on this one!

7. LeeLeePortCity profile image61
    LeeLeePortCityposted 6 years ago

The Bermuda Triangle...try to find the worm hole

8. john-vegan profile image55
    john-veganposted 6 years ago

I will go Hong Kong ,Rome,Sydney ,Cancun and Sao Paulo .

9. KateWest profile image77
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

I've crossed a lot of things off my list already (desert, ocean, mountains, forest, UK/Ireland/Europe) , but a few remain: Amazon Jungle, Africa and the Grand Canyon.

10. SummerSurf profile image60
    SummerSurfposted 6 years ago

New England is right at the top of my very long bucket list. I'm so jealous Ive a mate going there on a road trip next week.  Would love to visit it in the Fall.

11. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

I am on one of my dream trips now traveling Australia seeing some of the places I wanted to like Ningaloo reef where the snorkeling is amazing !, Broome, Kimberleys , still long to visit Greece & Canada  as well as revisit Europe, new Zealand etc !
    Stick to your dreams and do your traveling !!

12. SD Dickens profile image85
    SD Dickensposted 6 years ago

Greece, Australia, and Norway are on my list...not sure if I'll ever get to see any of them though.

13. DeborahNeyens profile image97
    DeborahNeyensposted 6 years ago

My top 5 (in no particular order): Ireland, Spain, Thailand, Vietnam, and Nepal.  I love it when I hit one of my top 5 so I can cross it off and add another.  My most recent check-off was Costa Rica.

14. BSloan profile image75
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

I have a three that I would love to visit equally:  Paris, Italy and Australia!