jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Do you realize that the insurance you may have is worthless and under scrutiny a

1. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 4 years ago

Do you realize that the insurance you may have is worthless and under scrutiny a waste of money?

Why does the average policy holder with term life insurance, need to examine their terms of insurance more closely in content, and many reputable sources that may appear legit?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7954975_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

Are you speaking about health insurance, car insurance, homeowners insurance, flood insurance, life insurance or burial insurance or even insurance on your pets.
    My car, homeowners and life policies seem to be all right. My health insurance is dismal because under the current system, major insurance companies will not cover me because of pre-existing conditions. However, it does cover doctor visits and provides a per diem if I am hospitalized. I have flood insurance, even though my area never floods, however, homeowners insurance does not cover rising water. So if the storm drain in front of my house is block and rain water rises to a level that it seeps under the door and damages the carpet, my homeowners policy will not cover it, so I have flood insurance. My pets are not insured--they are too old to get coverage. I do not have burial insurance. I think the amount of life insurance I have will cover my funeral and provide for my family. So, I will let you decide what is worthless.

1. whonunuwho profile image79
      whonunuwhoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Referring to T.V. ads on term life insurance, which lead many to waste money when not seeing an actual agent or policy!

2. profile image0
      Larry Wallposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The late night term life insurance is questionable. If you have adequate insurance, you do not need this. If you think you do, check the company out with your state insurance regulator and read the fine print. There could waiting periods, exclusions.

3. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 4 years ago

I am speaking mainly about term life insurance that is so openly advertised on T.V. so much. After investigating I find that many are worthless.

working