jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

How many of you use Bubblews?

1. profile image63
    andy103posted 4 years ago

How many of you use Bubblews?

And if you do how much do you make? I just started today as a way to expand my earnings online, and so far am loving the community there but I'm interested in everyone else's experiences as well!

2. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 4 years ago

I used never got my two payments and don't even know if I will get my third payment

1. profile image63
      andy103posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have heard this problem from a few different users actually, that they are no receiving their payments.

2. peachpurple profile image81
      peachpurpleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

don't redeem when you reach $25. Wait until u reach $30 then redeem. I learnt my lesson.

3. Lady_E profile image74
      Lady_Eposted 4 years agoin reply to this

@PeachPurple Not necessarily. I redeem from $26 to $28.
      @DDE it could be something to do with the rules and regulations. There are a lot of Hubbers on Bubblews and they are getting paid.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I'm working on stuff there too. I have a friend that has had 4 payouts in about 6 weeks.  I love that the posts can be short.

1. peachpurple profile image81

thanks pal

4. hyp profile image78
    hypposted 4 years ago

I have 3 post in bubblews..and currently made $2.. I'll add more short post soon. I'm also loving the bubble community.

1. peachpurple profile image81

i will read yr post at bubblews

5. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i was introduced to bubblews by duffsmom, thanks my hub friend. I earn $30 in 7-8 days. Actually, by 5th day I have reached $25 but did not redeem it because once I redeem at 25.40 and that money never came. So, had to be patience.

working