jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best source of second income other than your full time job?

1. aeraaf patel profile image79
    aeraaf patelposted 4 years ago

What is the best source of second income other than your full time job?

2. Latoya Scott profile image58
    Latoya Scottposted 4 years ago

I would have to say blog designing and designing art for my etsy shop.  It's pretty irregular now because of the summer when most bloggers are home with the kids and my etsy shop is in vacation mode but during the fall I expect it to pick up and do just as well as last year.

3. brenda12lynette profile image85
    brenda12lynetteposted 4 years ago

I'm thinking about getting Cottage Kitchen certified so I can sell baked goods out of my kitchen. I am still in the process of the certification so I do not know yet if it will be that profitable, but I figure it's worth a try!!!

4. TheYoungDad profile image78
    TheYoungDadposted 4 years ago

Using the skills you learned from your fulltime job and applying them as a consultant where you get to be the boss; or better yet, publish what you know in an ebook, set up an ejunkie account, a 1 page website as your sales page, and buy some Google Adwords campaigns. You're probably spend a good $100-$150 and another $60 for a 2-year hosting plan with iPage (my provider) but with the right marketing strategy, even a $0.99 ebook/manual can at least return the money you invested over the course of a year.

working