Have the investment have the time to put into a business but need an idea.....he

1. Ella Robinson profile image59
    Ella Robinsonposted 4 years ago

Have the investment have the time to put into a business but need an idea.....help.

2. profile image0
    delleaposted 4 years ago

The real question is what are your primary hobbies and interests? I've been a computer geek since I was 12 years old. A few years after high school I started my own computer repair business part-time in 1996, then I went full-time in 2006, and today I have about 500 customers. In my opinion, think about the hobbies and interests that you enjoy doing the most, then think deeply on them and carefully figure out how you can use those interests to provide products or services to people who need them. Putting your heart and soul into doing something that you enjoy for a living comes with plenty of worthwhile blessings and rewards. In my example, I would work on people's computers for free if I didn't need the money to pay the bills... if you start a business with that mindset then it will surely be a success, especially if you focus on filling the needs of others and forget about trying to become an instant millionaire. The whole drive behind my own business is to make ends meet and provide for my family by filling others' needs while doing something that I enjoy doing.

working