jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is anyone still active on Bubblews and have you had any problems with redemption

1. Fiona Jean Mckay profile image92
    Fiona Jean Mckayposted 4 years ago

Is anyone still active on Bubblews and have you had any problems with redemptions?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I'm done with that place. I had to jump through so many friggin hoops to get my first "redemption" that when they finally coughed it up I walked away.

Fiona Jean Mckayposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi FatFreddysCat - I think the attraction with Bubblews is that you don't have to write pages of content - I like it 'cos it seems so much easier than Hubpages - but if getting the money is a hassle, that does detract from the attraction.

3. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

I am somewhat active there when I have time and I have not had any problems with redemptions so far.  One was delayed, but the situation was quickly rectified.

Thanks ChristinS - always nice to have the word from people who actually have experience

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i have 4 unpaid redemptions, 11 paid redemptions. The latest one is on 11-01-2014, still not paid to me until now, 6 days already. Wrote emails to them, never answered. Just have to close one eye and let it go, wasted USD$160.... ANyway, still writing.... because hubpages earning per day is too slow... 40 cents per day while i get $2 per day at bubblews, same amount of posts and readings.

Hi Peachpurple, that seems to be the general consensus - everything is fine for a few payouts and then it stops but as you say, earning is a lot quicker - it may be worthwhile taking the chance.

working